Above: Jayson Musson, Men Committing Mad Sin, 2012. Mercerized cotton stretched on linen, 120 x 120 inches. Courtesy the artist and Salon 94, New York.
CAMH’s upcoming exhibition, Outside the Lines, curated by Director Bill Arning, Senior Curator Valerie Cassel Oliver, and Curator Dean Daderko opens on October 31, 2013.The exhibition is a six part exhibition series conceived as an evolving dialogue on contemporary abstraction. The exhibition takes advantage of the entire museum space, both upstairs and down, with divisions that house each of the curator’s specific exhibitions.
Three exhibitions will open simultaneously on October 31, 2013: UIA Unlikely Iterations of the Abstract), Outside the Lines, and Black in the Abstract, Part 1: Epistrophy. The second round of exhibitions will open in January 2014.
For more information visit www.camh.org/exhibitions/outside-lines
- ssbin0000 likes this
- joaovazinspired reblogged this from thecamhouston and added:
- joaovazinspired likes this
- justmoose reblogged this from thecamhouston
- heyjackwhatshappenin reblogged this from thecamhouston
- livetthh reblogged this from thecamhouston
- marimarilolololo reblogged this from thecamhouston
- rikkirayne likes this
- paisagens likes this
- metol likes this
- corinnechan likes this
- deinarisu likes this
- cyncortez likes this
- bbydab reblogged this from thecamhouston
- bbydab likes this
- live-like-an-angel-oops reblogged this from thecamhouston
- live-like-an-angel-oops likes this
- thecamhouston posted this